- Only natural persons shall be admitted as members.
- To become a member of the Institute of Fraud Auditors by registering (see below), the candidate shall
- The members commit themselves towards the institute as towards each other, to comply with the articles of association and all rules applicable to them, which have been and will be adopted by the institute.
IFA has 2 types of memberships :
- Police and governmental institutions : 100€ fee per year
- Private and other organisations : 200€ fee per year
To apply for membership, please fill in the "register" form.