- Only natural persons shall be admitted as members.
- To become a member of the Institute of Fraud Auditors by registering (see below), the candidate shall
- be accepted by a simple majority of the Board members ; The Board shall not be obliged to disclose the reasons for refusal;
- accept the bylaws and rules (standards) of the institute
- The members commit themselves towards the institute as towards each other, to comply with the articles of association and all rules applicable to them, which have been and will be adopted by the institute.
IFA has 2 types of memberships :
- Police and governmental institutions : 100€ fee per year
- Private and other organisations : 200€ fee per year
To apply for membership, please fill in the "register" form.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: IFA is currently implementing a new functionality on it's website which will allow online payments of the membership fees. Members are requested to postpone their payments of memberships fees for 2022 until this functionality becomes available.